Signing Up for a Program
You can sign up online or by mailing in the registration form.
Download a PDF of the registration form
What Level Should I sign up for?
- Be on time! Most trips are planned to take advantage of tides and currents.
- Be flexible! Kayakers go with the rhythm of nature. Each trip is unique because wind, weather, tide and group harmony are never the same. We ask that you approach each trip with an open mind and a readiness for fun.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and water temperature.
- Be together! Kayaking is a group activity. The day will be safer and more enjoyable if we function as a cohesive team.
- A full refund will be given if we are notified a minimum of 5 days in advance.
- For less than 5 days notice of cancellation, a $25 fee per-person will be charged.
- No refund for less than a 24 hour cancellation notice. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Most trips are run rain or shine. A full refund will be given if we cancel a program due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Email the night before if the weather looks questionable. Include a phone number and email address where you can be reached the night before and morning of the program..
- A liability waiver & release form must be signed before the program.
- Full payment is required with registration.
- Must be over 16 years old to participate on many full day tours.
- Norrie Short Tour is appropriate for paddlers over 12.
- Upon registration, detailed information will be sent.
- If you are using your own kayak on a program it must be a minimum of 14 feet with two bulkheads.
A liability release form must be signed by each person. While we are very safety conscious, we can not control the weather or conditions. You must understand that risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
Kayaking is a high risk activity and you must be willing to assume responsibility for your participation in this activity. A liability form can be downloaded from the website.